Question: Recently I upgraded my OS to Windows 10. However, I was unable to find Windows Blu-ray Maker in the new operating system. After much research, I noticed that there is no Windows DVD Maker for Windows 10. But I used to use Windows Blu-ray Maker to make Blu-ray movies. What should I do now?
Answer: Windows Blu-ray Maker is a free Blu-ray tool that comes with Windows Vista and Windows 7 and has been removed from Windows 8. So you’d better to turn to other more effective tools if you badly need to make a Blu-ray on Windows 10.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Vi … 140_4-77472903.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo … imate/nsyrihrb.html
- Softpedia Download: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mul … rter-Ultimate.shtml
- windows7download: http://www.windows7download.com/ … imate/bpphgnww.html
How to rip Blu-ray in Windows 10
Step 1: Load Blu-ray movies
Insert the Blu-ray disc to the external Blu-ray drive and click the “Add Blu-ray” button to add the Blu-ray movies you want to convert. Note that you can also add Blu-ray ISO/IFO files.
Step 2: Choose output video format
Click Format bar and you’ll see the format list below. Simply select one you prefer as the output format.
Tips: The Windows 10 Blu-ray Ripper offers various output formats for different purposes. If you want to convert Blu-ray to play with Windows Media Player, WMV format should be the best output option. If you want to transfer Blu-ray movies to play on iPhone or iPad, there are also optimized presets for them. If you are fond of watching Blu-ray movies on PSP, Xbox or some other game devices, then you can choose the corresponding model of your devices as the target format. Just remember that the output choices are not limited to one kind.
Step 3. Start ripping
When everything is done, click “Start” to begin ripping your Blu-ray movie in Windows 10 and let the software do the rest for you. When the conversion completes, click Open to get the ripped videos and play them anywhere you like.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; ConvertBlu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
- Tutorial on Converting 2D Video/Blu-ray/DVD to 3D Format
- How Can I Watch 3D Blu-ray Movies on Google Cardboard with iphone?
- How to Download and Convert Instagram Videos to MP4
- MacOS High Sierra YouTube Downloader to Download 8K/4K/1080P Video
- Tutorial: How to Copy Blu-ray Movies to NAS for Streaming to TV
- Get Pinnacle Studio 21 Standard/Plus/Ultimate work with Blu-ray
- Transcode and Compress Mavic Pro 4K Files to Avid MC
- Blu-ray to MPEG – How to Rip/Convert Blu-ray to MPEG
- DVD to FCP X | Import edit DVD files in FCP X
- Working with Phantom 4 Pro 4K H.265 in Final Cut Pro X
- How to Rip Blu-Ray Movies To Play On VLC Player ?